How are you? Sometimes it’s hard to check in with ourselves in the busy-ness of daily life, especially in these pandemic days when our self-care options are limited. High stress, depression, and anxiety tend to feel like personal failure. In today’s show, I want to offer you perspective and encouragement.
- How to interpret your feelings during moments of stress
- How to approach the new considerations brought on by the pandemic: masks, social distancing, virtual connections, etc.
- Why life is hard in many ways right now for most people
- Tips on how you can feel better:
- Remember that you are resilient
- Getting help is NOT failure
- Honor your exhaustion by taking a break and setting boundaries
- Check in with your sleep, eating/hydration, hormones, and stress
- Turn “What’s wrong with me?” into “What’s going on for me?”
- Take time to reflect and allow space just to BE
Check out the Mom & Mind Online shop at Mom And Mind.