Today’s show is a bonus episode as we celebrate our 3rd anniversary! It’s been an adventure and a learning process along the way. I’ll admit that I had no clue what I was doing when we started, or what was involved in doing a podcast, but I knew we needed to get information and resources out there to moms and families. So now, after 152 episodes, I’m proud of how far we’ve come on the journey—and we’ll keep going to get the word out to even more moms and families in the future!
- The incredible details of the podcast’s reach: we’ve had 240,000 downloads in over 75 countries!
- The facts that show the need: 20% of new parents will experience perinatal mood and anxiety disorders, so we still have a lot of work to do
- How I got started without knowing anything about podcasting
- The rewarding feeling from the feedback, knowing the show has helped listeners
- The benefit in sitting and sharing with each other
- The intensity of our heavy topics and episodes
- Why I don’t want anyone to feel alone in this struggle
- The expenses involved to keep the show going, along with our new fundraising efforts
- Information about the new Monthly Mom and Mind Collaborative
Become a supporting member of the Mom & Mind Podcast, check out the tiers of support and some great perks for supporting!